Hi there everyone!🙂
I have been nominated by Sakshi Gour! Thank you for you kindness and for helping to learn how to link people😛 (Never too old to learn things😀 )Take a look at her blog as it is amazing! :)
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and
write them 11 new questions to answer.
1.Myers Briggs personality type:
Apparently I’m a protagonist :3 These are people who are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm. I guess a part of it is true, but I am also happy when I am not in charge of the group🙂
2. I love it when…
I find a picture that I like somewhere on the internet and I end up writing a poem about it. I also love watching the sun set by the sea, it gives such a mesmerising feeling❤
3. What is the one thing you would like to invent?
Hmm..a laptop/ tablet/ phone which uses renewable energy..might work :p
4. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
This is tricky as they are both cool. I actually found a quiz online, and it turns out that I’m a vampire..so yeah I will stick with that. Ve careful novv..for I vill suck yer blood
5. Your best travel memory?
Oh there are so many to talk about!!😀 But I think I’m going to chose the last time I went to England! So this was the last time I went abroad with my family, so it was already quite special. We went to live in these cool mobile sort of camper homes in the middle of the forest which was amazing! We had spent a day going round the forest and ended up with muddy shoes (mind you, for some reason, I thought it was a good idea to go with the new shoes which I had just bought :p ) Then one of my favourite days was when we went to this petting farm❤ it was such a fun day! We had fed calves and baby goats milk, petted some rabbits and went on some rides! I will not forget this trip for sure!🙂
6. Your dream place to be at on your birthday?
Well..every girl has her dreams no? If it had to be a little unrealistic, I wouldn’t mind having my birthday in this forgotten castle :3 But sticking to realistic dreams, just a simple bar with karaoke will do😀
7. You secretly wish to be a ………? Explain.
I secretly wish to be a mum. I love children..there is already a place ready in my heart for my future child..whoever s/he may be. I think children are one of the greatest gifts that us as women can bare, and I want to have that.
8. You are an expert at ….?
At cleaning and clearing things up in a neat and tidy pile :p Once I start cleaning something, there is no stopping me :p
9. A celebrity you would like to exchange places with? Why?
I would not mind being Emma Watson for one day!❤ She is such a wonderful being. I love the way she talks, the way she dresses and what she wears. I love her accent. I love her looks. She inspires me to be a great person every time I watch a video of her on youtube. So yeah I think I’d exchange places with her.
10. Tell us about your blogging journey till now. What do you think is the best part about it?
Well my blogging journey has been great until now! It has been a year already since I started and I love every minute of it. It is so relieving to have found something not only that I am good at, but it is also something which people have been appreciating and commenting about! It is also interesting to notice the differences when I have a good mood and when I’m in a more reflective and sad mood..that minute differences sticks out in my writing. I try to variate my way of writing..sometimes I have tried out the haikus, and even though they’re short poetry I have found them to be very effective at the message I want to portray. My poetry is something which is based on personal experiences. I am the kind of person who gets hurt easily by people’s actions, and I can share how I feel through my poetry. I am very grateful for all the support and comments I get from you guys! I am very happy that my poetry is liked by other people around the world!
11. What is the best thing you think you can do for the world you live in?
Peace. This world is crying from all the pain which is inflicted upon her. The wars, the people killing every living creature on it, the politicians who think they’re doing the right thing but aren’t, the pollution, the waste we heap up..I think the beautiful earth long desires for this whole turmoil to end. So I feel that peace and putting an end to everything which I have mentioned.
As for the nominations😀 (Drum rolls please), I nominate:
And here comes me questions:
- Are you scared of something? Why?
- Have you ever been to Malta? If no, would you want to visit? And for those who are Maltese: What are the qualities that you love about Malta?
- Is there a particular book you are fond of? Why?
- What is you favourite memory from your childhood?
- Would you rather be batman or superman?
- Can you hula hoop?
- What made you start this wordpress blog?
- Would you rather be Harry (from Harry Potter) or Frodo (from Lord of the Rings) ?
- If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?
- What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
- What is one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try?
That is all!😀 Thank you Sakshi again for the nomination!❤